Top 10 things that irritates me:
1. People speaking to me in a condescending voice
2. People telling me what I should or should not do
3. People asking me to repeat myself
4. People asking me stupid obvious question. Eg, if I have tissues perpetually stuck on my nose and sniffling away, and somebody comes along and ask, "Are you sick?" No, I thought it will be a novelty to stuff my nose with tissues and block my supply of oxygen.
5. When I'm in a bad mood and chirpy, bouncy girls come skipping along my way
6. Chirpy, bouncy girls who try to skip rather than walk
7. Chirpy, bouncy girls who talk about themselves too much, "You know, I like did this, like you know, everyone likes me, oh you know, I like shopped there!" Like you know, get a life.
8. People who talk in the cinema, be it to the person next to them, on the phone or to themselves
9. People who stare. It's plain rude
10. People who don't understand the meaning of personal space
Don't make me hit you
Post a Comment