I took a much needed break to Pangkor with Gurjeet which she has been bugging me for a long time now. So the two of us found our way to the island and we had a smashing good time there.
I've got 'sea mosquito' (that's what the locals told me) bites on my hands and feet, scratches from slipping off a wet rock when we were exploring one of the smaller islands, got sea sick from kayaking and threw up all the water I drank and Pringles I ate into the ocean, got labeled as a 'weakling' from my best friend (coz I ditched her to row the kayak all the way back when the kayak owner offered to take me back on his motor boat), and received too many unwanted attention from the locals when they realised the two of us were there alone.
I did have a good time though, because we made friends with the resort owner (and since he was so nice, I'll just make a small advertisement for his place - it's Havana Resort, and it's has got good location, friendly workers and reasonable prices), and had a quality time with my best friend. So, good weekend overall.
But it's also good to be back in KL and to the comforts of your own home.
A weekend well spent
Post a Comment