Despite having been working for nearly two years now, and despite being convinced when I first joined my current company that sales was what I wanted to do, there are times when I find myself restless, feeling as if there was something out there waiting for me to accomplish. In other words, I feel sometimes I don't know yet what I want to do with my life.
Yeah, me and probably about 90% of the world's lucky population, while the unlucky 10% get to live out their aspirations and dreams. How boring. They don't get to experience the thrill of not being satisfied where they are and what they are doing.
If I had the guts, money and plain motivation to even take the first step forward in just doing it, I would probably want to do a couple of things in my life:
1. Write a book (preferably a best selling one)
2. Work in Chicago or New York
3. Learn pottery
4. Learn how to play the er hu (Chinese harp?)
5. Keep three rottweilers
6. Sky dive/ bungee jump
7. Be a secret agent spy deeply embroiled in espionage
8. Be a housewife
Que Sara Sara
Post a Comment