The life of a parasite 

"We're young, we should just go fly to some country, wait on tables, anything, and just find our way around!" Ee Von said. Or at least something to that effect. On being young and on experiencing life contrary to the comfort of the home our parents had spent over 20 years building for us.

If only.

If only I wasn't so sucked into the culture of today where materialism is god. If only I weren't so sleepy, I would continue to add a couple more clever idiosyncrasies to depict my lifestyle.

My parents are clever. When I was a student, they reminded me how they were indispensable to me as I depended on them for my education. Now that I'm working and earning my own income, they remind me how indispensable they are to me by providing me a comfort zone so I would find it extremely difficult to leave.

Leave home? That will mean I'll have to prepare my own meals, wash and iron my own clothes, pay for my own utilities and get my own chocolate for my fixes! Scary...