For the love of God, don't let me go! 

Once upon a time, an innocent girl joined a Christian retreat, expecting to experience the usual, sing songs, games, food, preaching and chit chats that come with such a retreat. But because of her assignments, she joined this particular retreat a day later. She met some new people who were very easy to get to know and she went back to her home to her normal sedate life.

But for some unknown reasons, this particular person she met from the retreat seemed to poke his nose into her normal sedate life in a manner that no normal person would. He seemed to dig and poke and scratch like a curious beaver and in retrospect, the girl suspects that God may have dulled her mind a little in order to keep her from being suspicious or wary. And without knowing it, all of a sudden the curious beaver found a little spot to build his nest in her life and refused to budge since.

Heheh... for some in the recent iBridge retreat, watch out! That same curious beaver might find a spot in your life and refuse to budge and badger you for the rest of your or his life! Muahahaha... (that's an evil laughter by the way). One more time... MuaHaHaHa...

Anyway!

In Bro O's last prayer letter he mentioned how his harassment over the last few years finally got people to sign up for theological training. The harassment for me lasted close to five years, though he did mention that the average time frame for people to actually decide they need to do it would be four years. So I guess I'm a little more hard-headed/stubborn/lazy/evasive than the average person.

But I must say, it's because of Bro O who changed my life somewhat drastically. I felt like a football player who plays the game like she was chasing after chickens, in need of a coach to come along to train her to play properly.

I love my old church, with all the griping I have done, I do love it. But their way of building up workers for God's kingdom is pile as much work as you can on the person and fight wherever the fire is found. Meeting Bro O and receiving his mentoring was like cold water being thrown at me. It was one rung short of the clouds parting, sunlight pouring to illuminate my face and the angels singing, "Hallelujah! Revelation!" to the sudden understanding that I can be more for God after all.

The first year of Bro O's harassment was almost like somebody clubbing me on my head... hard. I remember rejecting quite a number of things he spoke over my life. And after a year in UK, I came back and had to quite humbly admit he was right about several things. After that, I finally decided to at least learn to listen first before shooting my mouth off.

For those who understand the heart of God, I don't know yet, what God is calling me to. I cannot begin to imagine what He will do in and with my life. I already know the greatest thing I've done for Him, I don't think there could anything so great to outshine that.

For those who have yet to understand this God I keep talking about, if the way I write makes Him seem so real in my life, it's because He is. And if you would like to know more, email me. I would love to share more with you.