Hmmm...
Today I received a mail from Uncle T, one of the church elders from my old church, asking how I was and telling me I should go back and visit them more often and even though I no longer go to my old church, I should keep in touch.
And then a few hours back, I received a text message from Uncle W, the other church elder, asking me whether he can buy me teh tarik (literal translation - pulled tea :P) one of these days.
Hmmm... either
a) They both read my blog
b) They found out I had dinner with M the other day and was aware of certain things
c) They both have telepathy and sensed certain things
d) They both missed me
Which is why they want to keep in touch. He he... I would like to think, and I certainly hope, option d) is the answer :D If it is... *sniff* *sniff*, I'm so touched... a short mail and text message goes really far in making me feel loved.
Well could be all of the above and if u are not attending BGC ,,..may i ask where are u attending church now...?
BTW Siew Ching came back....call her up yah...her house phone..
for 3 months...
Posted by
Chickenriceboy |
8:23 AM