Succumbing to the wave of progression 

I held out long enough, but I think I need to get myself a digital camera already. :( I'm not one to take much pictures, but I think I'm missing some golden moments that would be easy for a digital camera to capture. Like last Saturday that was spent with my good buddies from uni days.

Since entering the working world, haven't had the kind of time and space to really catch up with one another and to fellowship together. So I had a really good time last Saturday, having breakfast with Stephanie, Cynthia, Tricia and Yvonne. Only missing Fiona :(

And then me and Yvonne decided to accompany Tricia to buy a Christmas present, and we also managed to catch Goal, not for the storyline but to catch glimpses of the Toon Town. We proceeded to end our day with dinner and a nice long session of girl talk. :)

It's days like those when I wish I could capture those moments.

Well, I bought an Olympus digicam from tesco. Costs about 599 without the xd ram card…i added a 128mb card, original olympus for another 99. So it came up to 698. think its pretty reasonable. its 4mp, 2.8x zoom, internal mem of 28mb. simple, cheap and its a good brand. dunno about the rest but for a branded digicam, this was cheapest i found. heheh!

Post a Comment