Thank God It's Friday! 

I just realised that the repercussions from iBridge camp 2005 is really severe and not so good. The reason being is that I'm getting waaay too distracted by the emails that are flying between the campers and I am MSN-ing waaaay much more, and I'm spending waaay too much time checking out people's blogs... during working hours! Uh Oh...

I know, I know... but it's just toooo tempting, especially when people at work annoy me, and I just want to get out of that unpleasant place at work and phase out to a oh so much more nicer place.

The good thing about the camp is that for some reason, it has made me sleep less. I'm like sleeping waaay past my bed time and waking up just as early, and I feel fresh (and not my usual cranky self). So yeah, it's good.

But yes, back to work. Actually, no, it's my lunch time now (but because I am not that hungry and my colleagues will just buy oily, fatty fried rice if I ask them to get me something, I refuse to eat altogether. Indecisiveness helps at times like this).