Unhappy employee 

I'm kinda funny, even I have to admit that. I can be quite a lazy fella... and yet since the restructure of my BU, I've had more freedom to slack off a bit without any manager to drive us.

But... I'm unhappy! I have very much less pressure to perform at work, less work to do, uninterrupted working hours by impromptu meetings and telecons, but instead of being happy with that, I feel neglected and unimportant. Sigh...

Oh well, I guess I should learn to be thankful in whatever situation I am in. So despite my complaints, I'm not going to be crazy enough to ask management for more work ;) I'll just take the opportunity to catch up on my reading.

Update:

Without fail, work & buziness only comes when you mention their names. Or when you're on MC or on leave, it'll sure come visiting you. Sigh. Spoke too soon, pressure is back though not the good kind.

Labels: