Cool, a new mp3 player 

Thanks to my company, I am a happy owner of a new mp3 player. Heheh... I won it for adopting one of the company's initiatives in my work, which wasn't really hard, since when I first came in it was crammed down my throat that I'm actually surprised that there are lots of people in my company that doesn't follow suit.

In fact, when we were sent an email announcing we were winners, we were actually surprised there was even a competition for it. So much so that we received an email from our manager saying:

"Whatever you guys have been doing with ___ past 2 months - plse keep it up :-)
We've won twice in a row already... good work!!"

I like it best when there are fruits dropping down on your lap when you're not looking. I wonder when they'll start giving out PDAs. Who knows, maybe when I'm dreaming, a durian will drop on my lap.