Fortune telling, anyone? 

Smooth goings with my plans to Las Vegas. Since mommy is richer than me, got her to agree in taking on some of my expenses first, instead of having the painful sensation in seeing my bank account being depleted too much at one go. Heh... guess some habits are hard to die. My grandma had it, my mom did, and now I too have the habit of needing some amount of money in my bank account for the sense of security.

Got my mom 2 Christmas cassettes from Salvation and when I gave it to her, she said she'll take it as my Christmas gift to her. Hehehe... I guess I don't have to tell her Salvation was selling them for RM3.90 per cassette. But since I'll be buying her something from America, I'm sure she won't mind not getting expensive gifts for Christmas.

Was on leave yesterday, and today had quite a bit of emails to clear up. Was already put on CC in my future team's emails, so it looks like next year will be a bigger challenge for me. So I guess people should start expecting workaholic me to appear once again, with the new role and job scope, doing my Masters in Christian Studies part-time as well (sigh... I smell some divine involvement here since if I knew that I would have a busy year ahead, I might have been tempted in delaying my MCS) and well, and putting in quality time with God, myself and family and quality time with friends.

Hope I will be able to handle next year's challenges because in my mind right now, everything seems enormous. But I'm sure just as God sanctions the challenges I will meet, He will also provide. His grace, after all, is sufficient for me.


But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.
2 Corinthians 12:9


Hehe... yes yes, I know I'm a masochist and probably enjoy being busy. But hey, even my mentor, Bro O, agrees that some amount of work should be put in during the wee years as an adult fledging, to suffer now and have a smoother sailing for the years to come, than to relax now and struggle later. Although I must admit, despite the feelings of apprehension towards the new year as I can already guess will be extremely busy for me, I do feel excited.

My discernment for each new year is pretty sharp you know. For the last few years, before the start of each new year, I get a fairly good feeling about what the next year would bring. Although I only started to pay attention to my discernment about 3 years back, which was triggered by Pastor Desmond. So for the next year, I think it will be pretty hectic, I'll probably have some moments of breakdowns (hehe... which happens every year anyway, so much for discernment eh?), but I know that God will pull me through (which is His promise to everyone anyway for those who want to take hold of this promise). But despite the craziness I would experience, it'll be an exciting year.

Anyone wants me tell them their fortune? :P

"zhun" or not one oh u? haha!! I can volunteer to let you practise your prophesizing gift....haha!!!

hehe... u let me try and see... then at the end of next year you can tell me whether i am 'zhun' or not larh

Abit worried and scare...haha!!! Hm...but the prophesy might delayed? you won't know how long GOD allow it happen? haha!!! Let's see....but it's a good practise for ur gift!

but let me prepare my heart n mind first....aiya...not that you said you want to do it then start prophesizing one lah....wait upon the spirit touch lah...haha!!!Patient!

Post a Comment