I'm a masochist! 

I'm busy again! I'm busy again! If you know of my masochism, you probably could guess that when I say I'm busy, it's out of happiness for having work to do. Well, actually, it's beyond just having work and being busy that makes me happy.

I had been experiencing some difficult time at work, being my worst critic, I gave myself a tough time with my low sales figures and lack of motivation at work. But I found that from struggling a bit, and pushing myself to be more proactive, I began to see some results after a while. And today, it was like seeing some of my efforts coming to fruition.

It feels like I managed to climb and reach the top of the hill, although the size of the feat makes it to be more of a road bump than a hill. Ah well... at any rate, I'm standing at the top of my road bump with hands punching the air triumphantly. It's still a victory despite it's size. And I'm betting it's the small victories that will add up to make a grand finale sometime along my journey of life.

Although... I think I took my masochism to a higher level when I confessed about my sickness to my manager, whose eyes seemed to light up after hearing that. I think she wanted to polish her shoes and warm up her wrist to start kicking my butt and cracking the whip for me to do more work. And if that was not enough, I also told her I would be interested in trying a new role next year, in a brand team! The brand teams carry the biggest quotas in the company and because of that they have high expectations placed over them, which translates to high pressure and high workload. I even told her I want to be challenged more... sigh... I'll never cease to be amazed at how silly I can be sometimes.