A kaleidoscope of emotions 

Days like this I feel utterly confused. I feel...

... Tired 'coz I sat thru the torture of seeing a huge simian hit himself and scream for 3 hours before he plunged to his death last night. My only consolation is watching Adrien Brody *swoon*. Ok, so maybe he ain't a hunk like Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt, but he is such a good actor. And because had a mamak session after that, I only got home and snuggled in bed at half 3 in the morning. And was rudely awaken by some dude swinging a mallet at the house opposite mine. So what if he was employed to renovate the house, so what if it was 9 in the morning and the rest of the Malaysian population are up and running about, I was still rudely woken up!

... Annoyed because I have to cancel my leave to go back to office tomorrow, when I've been enjoying my week off so much!

... Excited because I met a lot of my colleagues from my new BU in the BU's year end party today at the office. It'll be fun to get to know them better, and my trip to Las Vegas is drawing closer.

... Apprehensive because next year's going to be a helluva time, with work and what's more I just got confirmation that my application to do Masters in Christian Studies part-time for the next three years of my life has been accepted! His grace is sufficient for me, His grace is sufficient for me, His grace...

... Wistful from wondering what the next few years of my life will be like.

... Hopeful for the new year to bring lots of laughter, lots of prayers, just enough tears and immense joy!

... Fearful because I'm turning 24 next year! Another year and I'll be a quarter of a century old!!! 0_0