
I'm going to America!!! I'm going to America!!! Wheeeeeee... I just confirmed in changing BUs, and my future manager just confirmed that I will be able to join the rest of my future team to Las Vegas, America for the annual training event!!!
I knew there would be a small possibility of going to America, but I never even harboured any small hope at all to go. But when I heard the news... I couldn't focus on my work and was jumping around with joy from hearing the news.
I'm going to America!! Whoooooo hoooooo!!! Need I articulate anymore my happiness? Hehehe...
Update: Will be joining a group of people going to the Grand Canyons as I ffk-ed the original group I was suppose to join as they were planning to go to San Francisco and LA and the budget they are going by amounts close to RM8k. 0_o
Since I have to rebuild my plans and savings to go to UK, I do not want to wash all my savings down on just this one trip. So I jumped ship to join the team that are only going to stay in Las Vegas. And since I only want to go to see the Grand Canyons, I'm happy to stick to Team 2 (Team 1 was the original group)
So I'll be leaving on the 21st and will be back on 3rd Feb. Will be missing out on CNY, which means missing out on seeing my fave person in the world, my cousin sis. Sniff... my relatives won't have to reserve side by side seats for both of us this year and I won't be able to beat my little cousin brother in PS2 (though I have no doubts he'll find my brother to compete against). And I won't see my aunts and catch up on their gossips. Mom is ok about me missing out because she isn't as enthusiastic as it's the first CNY without my grandma. But I bet she'll also be pleased to boast a little about how her daughter can't come back because she's away to America for training.
Aiks... I do want to be back for Chinese New Year to give some support to my mom, but since my sister and brother will be around this time round, I guess she'll be fine. And she'll probably say she doesn't need any support anyway. And it just occurred to me that this is a rare occurence, for my sister and brother to be around for CNY for the first time after a long while, and for me not to be around, since I'm the one who spent the least years overseas studying.
Anyway, back to Las Vegas. I'm a little unhappy now. Grrr... I just found out that a girl I had clashes with now wants to be my room mate and now joining Team 2's plans. Why why why?!?! She so knows I know she doesn't like me and I know she knows that I don't really like her myself, why why why does she want to try to be chummy now?!?! Grrr... why she want to spoil my plans like that?!? Grrr... yeah yeah, I know, love one another, that would be what Jesus would want me to do, but it's on my first and most exciting trip... I'm sulking. Fine, I won't let my childishness spoil my trip. Who knows, maybe if I got to know her a little better, we could be good friends after all. I've made some pretty unlikely friendships before, so we'll never know. I think I'll scare my room mate by reading the Bible every morning and night and pray in tongues... loudly. Heheh... who knows, she might become a Christian after that! If she isn't scared to death by Christianity... hehehe. (We all know I'm joking about this part, right?)