Poke, poke 

Sigh... rejected. Yet again. Although I am a generous person, apparently my hemoglobins are not generous enough. Ah well... at least this time the needle didn't hurt as much as the gun thingy they usually used on me.So the trauma of being rejected wasn't as scarring this time round.

On a separate note, I think I've said it before, but, there's a highschool girl in me that just won't grow up. It was Edie Britt of Desperate Housewives who said, "We never grow up from highschool", or something to that effect. Heheh... I can just imagine all my intellectual friends, in particular, my friend from UK, Mr Cichocki, smacking their/his head(s), going, Noooo!!! How can she quote off that show?! What happened to Tolstoy, or Augustine of Hippo or Socrates?

But it's true! I bet that highschool for most of us, or at least during those formative years had been impacted strongly by what transpired during that period of time for each of us.

Well, mine was interesting. It was definitely fun. I remember a lot of eating, sleeping, gossiping and laughing. But there are also some gripes that is just too hard to outgrow. We might have all changed, I certainly have. But since for some of us we only see each other from afar, the perception we have of each other are six years old. Especially for those who haven't had the chance to get to know the 23 year old person today, instead of the 17 year old person they knew back then.

Hehe... I wanted to write somethings that would poke at some people since I fully support somebody who is very dear to me has been in some ways "poked at" indirectly through another person's blog. Inverted commas meaning that it seemed to be directed at my dear friend, though not necessarily attacking her. I may not be fully aware of both sides of the stories, nor am I in the position to judge anyone, but inferring from my knowledge of this person since high school time, I can contrive some form of picture of what may be running in both minds.

But oh well... this is as about as spiteful as I can get I suppose. So, considered yourself poked.

you know, her arrogance will lead to her thinking she's still not in the wrong. by not i mean never and by wrong i mean apologizing for once. doesn't she just play the part of the victim only oh-so-well...as always...ah well...

Post a Comment