To my Guju Wuju... 

See, if you don't really know me very well, you wouldn't know that I have an excellent photographic memory. I can remember every single detail by being exposed to it one time. That's right, just one time and I'll remember it for life!

And this photographic memory only fails when...

1. I am sleepy
2. I am tired
3. I am PMS-ing
4. I have too much work distracting me
5. I am rushing for something
6. Somebody annoys me
7. I'm sick
8. I'm moody

That's right, and if you know me well enough, only once in a while I would demonstrate all the symptoms above.

So anyway, with the fantastic photographic memory that I have, I was planning this wonderful surprise for Guju Wuju's 23rd birthday. But that stupid dum dum called me a day earlier and we were talking as usual, and she suddenly says coyly...


Guju Wuju : You know, tomorrow is an important day for me...

Me : Stupid dum dum! Couldn't you just wait another day for me and just pretend like there's nothing going on? How am I suppose to surprise you like this?

Guju Wuju : What?! Like how you remembered my birthdays and other important events last time?! With your wonderful, photographic memory?! You always forget, ok! I always have to remind you!

Me : Well, yeah! I really did remember your birthday! I had this great big plan to surprise you!

Guju Wuju : So what's your surprise?

Me : Dowan to tell you. You wait larh, for another day.

Guju Wuju : He he he... oklarh.

Me : He he he... actually, I kept thinking it was on the 6th... but when I called you yesterday, you talked like normal, so I guessed that yesterday was not your birthday, and it musta been the 8th... but I still remembered!!

Guju Wuju : $%&@@*$&#$$*#$&%@


Happy birthday Guju Wuju... you taught me the meaning of best friend, and you taught me how to open my heart and my life. I never knew what was true friendship until you came along, and since then you helped me to embrace and enjoy it with the people that entered my life after that. You are the love of my life. I wuv u...