I was told during my training during my sales training to be 'more generous with my smiles'. Putting those wise words into practice with Gurjeet:
Me : Guju, they say I should smile more. But I find it hard to smile when I'm trying to concentrate on something. It feels very unnatural.
Guju : Try to smile and see.
Me : *Trying to smile as I pretend to concentrate*
Guju : *Breaks out in loud laughter* You look like you're constipated!!!
Me : *Frowns* Dowan to smile anymore lah.
Need not to be pretend, as smile will come naturally on ur face....hm...think about ur loves one? Think about the goodness that HE had done for u....doesn't that bring a smile on ur face?
Posted by
StephyQ |
8:27 AM
wahh.. .i dunno how other people do it, but i can't think about something to make me smile when I'm trying to focus my thoughts to get something done mah... if i try to think about something else, it will distract me! then i wont be able to do my work as well as i can if i focus 101% on it! so how?!
Posted by
ee |
3:55 PM
that's funny.
loonatik
Posted by
Anonymous |
4:25 AM
Hm....i thought girls have the ability to 1 heart 2 use? haha!!! But it seems that u didn't really fully use ur skills in this issues leh? Y not? giving 101% concentration, after a while pick up d 1 % just to think someone who love? Hm...i don't said it as distract, but a short rest?!
Posted by
StephyQ |
10:36 AM
haha... loon, you always seem to just pop out of nowhere to remind me of your existence oh so often. read you'll be coming back to malaysia for good too ;)
hope you won't have too much problems adjusting back to malaysia.
steph... oklah, works sometimes larh. i remembered to try to smile occasionally throughout the day instead of frowning too much. takes a lot of energy though. its much easier to be unfriendly than friendly... :/
Posted by
ee |
12:22 AM