Belated CNY shots 

I forgot to check out the pictures my aunt sent me, which she took during Chinese New Year. A little late, but I thought I would still post them anyway.



Paternal family picture. From left standing: Fourth uncle, seventh uncle, cousin Jae Han, seventh uncle's wife, second uncle, second uncle's wife, me, cousin Chew Yong, my brother, eighth uncle, sister.
From left seated: Aunt Bonnie, my mom, cousin Kang Yi, dad, grandma, grandpa, cousin Nathan, fourth uncle's wife, cousin Jae Shen, eighth uncle's wife, baby Shin Yi.
Missing a few other relatives. My dad has a total of seven brothers and two sisters.


My family picture with grandparents at my grandparents home in Taiping.


All the cousins with grandpa and aunt.


Just the girls.


With my cousin Kang Yi, she is just so beautiful! I love carrying her.


Baby Shin Yi, less than a year old, carrying her red ang pows. Hehe... cousin Chew Yong (more affectionately called as Long Long in the family) cheekily called her 'Michelin baby' behind her mom's back because of all the baby fat. She's cool... she doesn't fuss that much when you carry her, but because she has quite a bit of baby fat, it gets tiring after a while carrying her.



My cousin sis, Long Long. One of my favourite people in the world. We tend to just stick to each other every CNY, and I find it funny when one of the younger cousins would ask innocently as to whether we are 'best friends' or ask why we must always sit together.


My dad's oldest sister on the left (dad's second in the family), my cousin brother Kai Wen, Kai Chi and Kai Yen.


Pai ti kong celebration. Read more on it. Since I don't celebrate it, only my dad went back for it. I think my granddad is dozing off there, because he always sleeps at 10pm sharp, without fail.



Fireworks. So much for the ban and penalty if caught lighting up fireworks.