Changing times 

Sigh... my best friend, the love of my life, Gurjeet Calais has flown Down Under to do her Masters for a year last Thursday, leaving me, her best friend and love of her life behind. This time, parting is so much more painful than when I left for UK.

Her message to me at the airport (I only saw her off from her house because I wasn't feeling well):


"I'm boarding now... don't call me. I love you... take care... bye."


I hate her choice of words. It sounds so... final. It makes it sound so... sad. She cried buckets of tears when she was leaving for the airport, and though I so valiantly tried to appear strong, ended up shedding some tears (alright, bawling!).

I miss my Guju Wuju already. Who's going to take me shopping (Ee Von, you're now my sole fashion guru)?! Who's going to go for afternoon movie dates with me?! Who's going to take me out for dinners to expensive restaurants and get me high on wine?! Who's going to tell me I look gorgeous and can compete with any models (sometimes)?!?! Who am I going to bitch with (thank God I still have Ee Von for this... kekeke)!?! Who's going to come and take me out for lunch during working days?!? Who's going to call me at random times to tell me she loves me?!?

I miss you sooooo much, Guju. *Sniff* I'll come find you soon. Bloody hell! Call me already!