Happy Valentine's Day 

I just got back from my business trip at 7pm, and found a bouquet of roses and lilies waiting for me in the office. It's the first time I'm receiving flowers from someone with romantic intentions! And I must say, despite having always thought that flowers was the most impractical gift of all, since they wither and die, I am very much humbled to say, I am a real female after all!

Flowers are a beautiful gift, and what is even more beautiful is the gift of a man's sincerity. I guess the flowers would have had little impact on me if I knew that the sender was one that was just trying to woo me to win as a trophy of his own pride. Then again, I won't be so quick this time to judge. But I guess the sweetness of this particular person's sincerity is particularly whelming.

Although... I wished I was actually in the office when the flowers were sent, so that its arrival and parading it in the office would have fed my ego. I would have then be able to hold my head high with the silent message to other girls, hah! eat your heart out!

But... I guess God would not have been pleased with that, so it was good that I only collected the flowers after the general office crowd had left. There were a number of bouquets lying in the office though, with the owners missing. I was tempted to leave my own bouquet so that people knew that I too had had flowers given to me on Valentine's Day. But I actually found myself more excited to bring it home, get this, for my mother!

I couldn't help think that the flowers would brighten up the living room once I had it in my mother's vase, and how pleased my mother would be at that. Hmmm... with the history in my relationship with my mother, such a reaction is... interesting, to put it mildly.

At any rate, when my colleague who was dropping me home saw me carrying my bouquet to his car, he questioned me in his usual dry manner, why I didn't leave it in the office to show to other girls that I also had the flowers. His words revealed to me that we shared the same conclusions of the bouquets that were left in the office by the other girls.

Let's see... maybe diamonds aren't as wasteful a money either...

"to win as a trophy of his own pride"

-_-". Seriously can go cuckoo.

"hold my head high with the silent message to other girls, hah! eat your heart out!"

-_-""

"people knew that I too had had flowers given to me on Valentine's Day"

-_-"""

They're all hardcoded like that. Can't blame them. Just surprised iron woman eewei pun sama. hahahahahaa. no offence okay!

dang! iron woman eewei's just showing the world her iron is made out of marshmallows ain't she?! there goes the carefully "don't-mess-with-me" constructed image that took years to refine!

:P

Great work!
[url=http://vuiqvwqh.com/iixv/psbc.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://bhiaqccx.com/jovp/mcnw.html]Cool site[/url]

Good design!
http://vuiqvwqh.com/iixv/psbc.html | http://nkscyrfz.com/rinb/iqzu.html

Post a Comment