Whee... I'm sick! 

I am sick. And these days I can detect my sick days a lot more easily now. When I wake up late for work. Hehe... sick of work!

But this time round I really am. It's ironic. In my previous company, when I want to pretend I'm sick to stay at home and sleep, my mom would rudely wake me up and call my bluff. But now, when I want to go to work but can't wake up in time, my parents pretty much ignore me. Not even a quick question about why I'm still in bed! *Scratching head*

Of course, it could be because they see me working late into the night, it would only be natural for me to sleep in a little. And when I do wake up late sometimes, instead of wasting time getting ready to go to work and driving to the office, I literally snap my laptop open and start working in my pajamas. So maybe they are no longer suspicious of me waking up late as a sign of tardiness and laziness.

But yeah, I'm sick. My head feels heavy, my legs are weak, my cheeks are flushed and I can feel my throat itch. But still not sick enough to stop working though my pace has definitely slowed.

I'm gonna go to bed soon... after I get some work finished up. ;)

Workaholic!

Workaholic.....hope you will better soon! Notes: take the balance of life.....don't only work work work....there are other things out there....

Post a Comment