Being sick, mentally 

If you've never had a taste of my infamous temper during my adolescent years, consider yourselves fortunate.

I have, nevertheless managed to keep it under check for a good number of years. But my dormant temper had never been so sorely tested before in the last week! And today... all hell broke loose...

Top 3 characteristics I despise (with a passion):

1. Hypocrites
2. Suck Ups
3. Condescending attitude

And today, I was so rankled by a particular colleague that I literally slammed my hand on my laptop that was lying shut in front of me, spoke rather loudly and sharply (close to shouting) at my colleague in front of a number of people, and walked out on the meeting. I didn't lash out at him to lose steam just to feel good at releasing tension at someone. I literally snapped and could not control all the pent up frustrations at this person that I had been trying to suppress for the last three months.

I went down and immediately went to my Team Leader and told him what happened, and when another senior came in, I was calm enough to feel slightly bad, and so asked both their opinions whether I should have handled it differently. Both of them snorted and told me that they would have done the same thing and probably said worse things.

I've been complaining the whole day (and week)... and it isn't the whining type. It is a serious disease that I've found is very prevalent and sickening since I've joined my BU. It's simply disgusting.