Growing up 


Hehe... snitched this from Ah Chan. I like the pic, and I like the great memories we shared.

These people are: last row from the left - Fung Ying; Kent; Tricia; Mabel; Sung Ling; Stephanie; Eugene Kueh; Grace; Yin Fong; Lou Thai Nurn; Cynthia; Siao Wei; Alice; Frank; Patricia; Ah Chan; Hui Min; Me; Leo Lee; Huong Nai; Poh Hong; Alvin; Andy; Kenneth; Matthew Seeto; Welson Siur; Stephen Lee Ka Ki; Daniel

Shot taken in Patricia's flat in Glenamara, during Ah Chan's 21st birthday bash.


Ah Lou (pronounced as Lau) is getting married... omigoodness... it's so hard to imagine!!! I'm still shocked from when I first found out he was attached to Apple!! He's like the first friend who's my peer to get married! Well, not unless someone overtakes him before his wedding day larh. But at the moment, no competitor in sight.

Seriously, I love this guy, Lou. He's just awesome, incredible, fantastic, wonderful and an ace of a guy. Encouraging, funny, caring, sweet, and absolutely and fantastically inspiring! My time in Newcastle would be completely different without Lou.

Aiyoyo... I seriously miss the time we shared!

Sniff... thank God I have Ah Chan, Stephanie, Cyn and Tricia. What would I do without you guys man.



Heheh... as a completely separate matter, and just for fun, thought I would post up a picture of me at work. So hardworking hor?

Start you snap shot fever lah.....since you got the new camera!!!!!

New camera? Ang Ee Wei, it's time we met up. That and also so that you can start your steady collection of pictures of your beloved moi...kekekekke...

Miss you la! Stop being anti-social and come out.

Oppss....I think I comment too much????

Post a Comment