Burnt out workaholic 

My mood's been a bit... down, in the last few days hasn't it? I think work has also been super duper stressful lately. So much so that my pride doesn't even bother to lift its weary head when I consider about giving up. It couldn't even be bothered to blink at the thought of people saying "she wasn't good enough".

It has just crossed my threshold. I don't think I can take it anymore. Oh God... now I'm close to being really desperate.

Encourage you by reading James 1

Psalm 73:24-28
24 You guide me with your counsel,and afterward you will take me into glory.25 Whom have I in heaven but you?And earth has nothing I desire besides you.26 My flesh and my heart may fail,but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.27 Those who are far from you will perish;you destroy all who are faithful to you.28 But as for me, it is good to be near God.I have made the Sovereign LORD my refuge;I will tell of all your deeds.

That's roughly how I felt when my working time streches to 36 hour. Was still in the same clothes when everybody else comes to work the next morning.

i remember those days myself, loon... heh... my GM allowed me and my boss when we pulled all-nighters to take the next day off. so when ppl started coming into office looking bright and perky, me and my manager would be leaving the office with the same clothes from the day before with baggy eyes and saggy skin to go home and crash... those were the days. all nighters are fun, if it's once a while. too often kills.

WOW...u all very lucky er...hv the chance to work sooo passionately until staying up the whole nite :P me now 6PM sharp leave the office...cant b that passionate at all wuuahahaha...cos my boss discourage working late...arent my boss such a great boss..wat he once said is really true..work never ends..my boss works very hard and a good testimony to all working Christian..hehe mayb eewei i should intro my boss to u one day..wanna go for bowling this Friday? my boss will b there too..