Last Quarter worn me out quite a bit, to the point that I hardly had much energy left to keep my chin above the waters and I was really threatening to drown. And last week and even this Monday, I really felt like I was sinking underneath, watching the light fade as the bubbles swirled above me.
And all I could do was to close my eyes and plead to God to save me.
And just as I was close to accept my watery grave, it was as if there was a sudden gush of current that swept me up to break through the waters and breath air again.
I can imagine the Holy Spirit flicking at His nose with His thumb saying, "Phish... We haven't failed you yet, you think We're going to start now?"
And now I'm just raring to tackle Quarter 2 with my bare hands again. The sea still looks endless with no land in sight ahead of me. But at least I've got enough energy to swim again.
Here we go again...
Post a Comment