...
...

Guess what it is? Go on... I bet you'd never guess.

Hundreds and hundreds of sparrows, all lined up on the electric lines!! Hehe... sorry, I was (still am) new to photography, which is why I figured it would be hard for anyone to guess 'coz the pics are actually quite bad.
Seriously, can you imagine?! Hundreds of sparrows all perched on the electric lines in the whole area where we had dinner?! It's scary!! It's like... Alfred Hitchcock's, "The Bird", musta been inspired by sights like that. Well, good thing sparrows are like small and not ferocious creatures.
My friend who lives in Klang, once shared about how she was walking to the bus stop, after buying some curry puffs, and a few crows attacked her for it!! An old lady nearby shouted at her to drop the curry puffs (can't believe she was still trying to hold on to it) and RUN!
It can only happen in Malaysia (I think).

When there is electronic shock at the wire..you can get free roasted sparrows....yummy!!!!
Posted by
StephyQ |
3:47 PM