Sauna addict 

I've joined the gym for two months now. I can't deny, I prefer going to the gym so much better than going out for walks or playing sports. I love competitive sports, but well, I'm not really all that young and agile with boundless energy anymore. And the gym provides a very controlled climate, with facilities to work out every part of the body, and free flow of drinks. Muahaha... I think the last bit feeds my inherent kenjus*-ness!

Anyway.

Besides, I've been getting a lot more careful with my body these days since I had some back problems a few years back and my knees are beginning to hint to me that I should be careful with them, so I've got to stop abusing my body through high impact sports.

The best part of joining a gym that I relish the most is the sauna. Mmm... hot, steaming sauna, opening pores and forcing all the toxin out through sweat and then washing it all off with cold shower... it's a luxury I can't get enough of. Apparently, the exposure of the skin to heat is believed to stimulate the production of white blood cells and strengthens the immune system as well.


*Kenjus - stingy