Wanting to leave on a jet plane 

Yay... my 2 week leave in August has been approved! Which means, in August, I'll be flying to UK to witness the wedding of Lou and Apple! Ooo... I'm excited!

When I asked my manager to approve the leave, he questioned me whether I would be coming back after the 2 weeks. ??? And why wouldn't I? Heh... he justified his question by voicing out his concerns that I might decide to do the same thing and get married there as well. 24 years here and I can't find a groom, he thinks I'm going to find one there in the span of 2 weeks?

I told Hui Min if Lou dared to change the dates after I've booked my flight, he better arrange for a groom for me so that I can still attend a wedding there in Newcastle. This is a long awaited trip since I came back to Malaysia 3 years ago. I've been wanting to go back for a while, so the timing is finally right, with sufficient resources for me to have a good time, and a great reason for me to do so. Sorry Gurjeet, this means I won't be making the trip to Australia to visit you.

I can't wait to go back to Jesmond Parish Church and see how they're doing, visit my aunt and my nephews, to revisit all the places I used to love in Newcastle and to see people like Ramzi, D Child, Ian Garrett. Can't wait!

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

wahahahaha...arrange a groom for you??? ya...i'll ask Lou to arrange one for you so that u can attend ur wed there :P wahahahahaha...eewei, i can see what's coming :P ..but i'll definitely fly over immediately to attend, eventhough i have to loan from the "sharks"..if it really happens...and don't forget u'd promised!!! Hint: Shangri-la...