Call me crazy 

Yesterday, as I was talking to Sean, he started sharing a dream he had the night before. After he finished telling me the dream, I frowned, and asked him if he was feeling ___. He immediately replied that I was spot on! After asking a few more questions, his dream revealed to me some things I never saw of him, but which he confirmed I understood correctly.

Looks like the years of dreaming away in classes at least amounted to something, I seem to be able to interpret dreams a little better these days. Hehe...

Ah Chan, your one ahh... hehe... No need interpretation!

Yes, I'm feeling much much better after seeing the doc and getting a bit of rest. But looks like I'm pushing it again by working late again.

My ASEAN manager reminded me a few hours back, that it's a marathon I'm on, not a sprint. Which my response to him was that despite that, if I don't move fast enough, I might come in last in the marathon, which is then pointless and better not be in the race at all.

Sigh... I'm back at work. Call me crazy.