I picked up one of them damned (scuz the language) balls and it took me everything I had to stop myself from hurling it as hard as I could against the wall. Figuratively speaking of course.
It seems my purging the effects of the food poisoning is not over yet. I felt utterly weak when I was in the office. And why wouldn't I, I've not had solid food or at least managed to keep any solid food in me, for a week already. I've had literally nothing to eat on Wednesday, and from Thursday till today, I've not been able to keep whatever food I've eaten in, which isn't much because I've unconsciously tried to avoid eating.
So I took another visit back to the clinic and the doctor issued me a 2 day MC, with stern warnings to avoid any milk and to eat only porridge for the next 3 days.
I think my position in the company is a cursed position. Apparently everyone who is in this position ends up being sick most of the time. When I had thrust my MC to my boss in a somewhat triumphantly sick manner, it felt a little affirming, somewhat anyway, when another colleague declared in front of him that I must really be sick to get a 2 day MC from the doctor.
Admittedly, me feeling ill is adding to my foul mood. So here's to hoping that I'll get better... soon!!!