A day out 

The Saturday started out looking normal. Me waking up at 11am ++ (what?! I slept at 4am on Friday morn ok, to wake up again at 9am and then working non stop till the evening, then went for dinner with friend, and then watched my Korean series up to 2am before I went to sleep k) and then feeling a bit slow during lunch time.

Then I decided to head to BSC for some quiet time alone. And when I was headed up to the mall after parking my car, I bumped into a girl who looked very familiar. She was a year my senior in school and she remembered me as well. She asked what I was doing and I replied and cordially repeated the same question to her.

And she replied, "I'm a housewife." :O

And she's expecting her second kid! Whooo... well... I really shouldn't be surprised, she did look to be a perfect picture of a housewife, quiet, demure, sweet, loving... and her husband looked well off, stable, mature and devoted to her. Akks... feeling a twinge of envy.

I decided to pamper myself today, and treated myself to a facial treatment, new clothes, and a hair cut. The thing I hate most about hairdressers is when they try to convince you that "You look soooo goood!" when they foul up. *&@$^#$*@(#&

It's not that bad larh... and maybe I actually do look good... but... I can't wait for my hair to grow again!! :'(