During the evening when people were visibly less stressed... a foreign looking guy walks past after collecting his print outs, back into his division's room. I noticed my colleague waving to him a little and when he disappeared, I leaned a little towards her...
Me: You know him ah?
JL: Yeah, he's my friend.
Me: Ooo... he's cute... hehehe
She smiled and without saying anything, just kept on typing on her computer. Being restless and a little of a kepochi* I looked into her computer only to see what she was typing.
Me: JL!!! I can't believe you're telling him I think he's cute!!!
JL: Hehehe...
Me: JL!!! I can't believe you're telling him to come out to see who thinks he's cute!!! OmigoodnessthisishighschoolalloveragainIcan'tbelieveyoujust
toldhimIthinkhe'scuteandIcan'tbelieveyou'retellinghimtocome
outtoseewhothinkshe'scute!!! JL!!!
*Whack whack whack*
SR: Eh! Where you going?! Why is your face so red?! What's wrong with her?!
Crazy ah? Think I'm going to stay in there if the guy actually comes out to see who thinks he's cute?! 'Course I ran out larh to cool my face. Afterwards, I went back in pretending to be completely engrossed in a conversation with someone on the phone. My colleagues started leaving and I was still in the conversation when the cute guy came out again for his print outs. I so think he thinks I think he's cute. This is soooo high school again.
* Busybody