I've been suffering from food poisoning for two days now. Not good, at first it involved vomiting, now it's going out through the backdoor. I went to see a doctor yesterday and he diagnosed me with food poisoning though I thought it was indigestion initially.
And I was telling Gurjeet about it through MSN, and can you believe it, she told me it wasn't food poisoining?!?! I was at the peak of my grumpiness (I tend to be quite grumpy when I'm physically not feeling good) and I was so annoyed by her pompous declaration that it could not be food poisoning that I immediately picked up the phone to call her all over to Australia and demanded why she thought she knew better than the doctor.
Me: Why in the world are you saying it's not food poisoning?!
Gurjeet: Because food poisoning is over 24 hours and you haven't been eating yesterday so it's gastric!!!
Me: But the doctor is the one who told me it's food poisoning!! Just because you're a Masters student in business what makes you think you can tell me whether it's food poisoning or not?!?
Gurjeet: @#14mSFO#%@% (I was so livid, I can't remember what she was saying)
Me: I don't want to talk to you anymore!!! *Slams the phone down*
The only thing I regret is that I called her on my mobile and the effect of slamming the phone down really isn't as much as fun with it. It only managed to batter my poor phone up more. Unsatisfied, I continued to 'shout' at her over MSN and when she wasn't responding, I picked up the phone again.
Me: Why aren't you answering me over MSN?!?!?!
Gurjeet: I am!!! Can't you see my responses?!?
Me: No!!! I can't!!!
Gurjeet: Well, I am!!! I was saying I'm going to a party!!!
Me: Fine...
After talking a while, when my crankiness mellowed down...
Gurjeet: I got to go soon, I need to prepare for the party.
Me: Ok... GuUuJuu... I miss youUu. Thanks for letting me hang up on yo... Hello?! Hello?!GURJEET?!? Stupid idiot hung up on me!!!
Yes, we actually have lots of fun hanging up on each other. It's hilarious when you choose your moments.