These days feel like I've got loads on my mind to blog about! Heh... but I think it's partly because I'm trying to procrastinate getting down to work.
I just had a quick chat with a colleague of mine... he's dubbed as one of the biggest gossipers in the company. In fact, I've found that it's the men who are the biggest gossipers in my company. I'm amazed to keep hearing about this code called mens' talk ever since I got transferred back to the HQ. And it's like a code shared between the men that whatever is shared between them cannot fall into the ears of women.
???
Hmmphh... anyway! It looks like I'm being constantly tempted to gossip everywhere I go, even when I don't want to, sigh... *sad face*
When I was in uni, we had our very own CNN broadcaster (who has not changed till this day). Then when I got into my first company, my manager who was my best friend as well, demanded that I updated her with any piece of gossip I had as part of my duties as her subordinate. We had codenames for nearly everyone in the company. There was even one time, when she went to Japan for a business trip, and some quarrels broke out between her arch enemies, and I dashed to the conference room to call and tell her!
Hehehe... she was out, and so I left her a voicemail that went, "Ooohh... guess what happened, 4 shouted at -6, and -6 shouted back at 4, and when -6 turned around, 4 called her ***** and the look on -6 was like black, yack yack yack..."
A colleague from a different office was with her when she listened to the message and he was utterly confused by what I was saying and even more confused when my manager started laughing like mad and telling him that she absolutely loved me for the message! Ahh... good times...
And now I've found a new gossip partner! Muahahaha... now, now, don't judge me. I know it's not an altogether nice trait, gossiping. I won't try to justify it, but try not to judge me yarh... oh darn... I'm having all sorts of Bible verses floating in my head now about the wrongness of gossip. *ReALly SaD FaCe NoW*
Err..ok..i'm not gonna tell..
Hi all..if you all wanna know anything 'bout Eewei "DO NOT" ask me :P my mobile no. is 012-xxx xxxx
Posted by
Yvonne @ Liyuan |
12:05 PM