Work is so seriously crazy, it is no joke! The moment I stepped into the office, I was in phone calls one after another. I barely had 5 minutes to stop and take a break. There were issues after issues that I felt my inexperience like a deep ache in my bones.
Having said that, I really should be quite thankful that they were willing to take on such an inexperienced person for such a job. I remember one of my lecturers in college was telling me how when she first graduated and was looking for a job but nobody was willing to give her one, with everyone repeating one thing, "No experience."
And so for me to have been offered this role despite my obvious lack of experience is a thing to be thankful for... even if it's quite hard for me to scrounge up the feelings of thankfulness!
I'm tired. But I'm not about to quit, so I'll die trying or wait until I'm 'released'.
Tired, oh so tired
Post a Comment