After working hours 

In the last few weeks, my company had their annual futsal competition, which I had been diligently supporting my BU's team throughout. It was a good excuse to stop working and an opportunity to watch sweating man flex their muscles*. Mmm... ;)

During the finals, proud that my BU's team won the FA Cup. Always nice to be on the winning team. Hehee...


The STG team (Standard Tapi Gempak) from my BU. From left: May (no, not part of the team), Ming Tze (seated), Meck, Zam Zam, Jeff, Jon, Adrian, Chat


Two of the account managers from another BU, Azri, who I got to know from my sales training. He was one of my call takers. And Simon Wong at the back of us.


The supporters. Mike Hoo behind and Grace, who's the girlfriend of one of the players. Such a sweet sweet girl... an amazingly friendly girl.


Ming Tze and I. We were part of the same management trainee program and we're now in the same team. He's pre-sales which is a technical role while I'm in sales.


And because I'm so diligent in supporting them, they decided to appoint me their team manager. From left anti clockwise: Ming Tze, Jeff, me, Seng Heng, Meck, Zam Zam, Jon, Jason, Chat and Adrian


One of the managers being manhandled.


Though this is my fourth company I've been attached to, this is the first one I've been attached longest with. It would take a while to explain the experiences I had in the first 3 companies, but to cut the long story short, one thing I like about my current company and something I still find myself having to adjust myself to is the friendships that can be found in it.

It's a place where people can't afford to hold a knife at your back because the matrix of the organisation is so complex and dynamic, and you really have to be a team player to succeed in it. I have learnt to be so much more nicer, patient, tolerant and politically correct person because of this company. It's a really pretty amazing company. And there are also some pretty amazing people, who have made work very fun. In a nutshell, I'm enjoying my time quite a bit right now. :)


*No, not the reason why I'm there at the futsal competition