Bless me babeh 

One thing I don't like is when you're comfortably sitting in church and enjoying just being quiet, and the person with the mike on the stage is telling you to go around greeting each other, with some chosen phrase such as "Peace be with you", "God loves you" or "I affirm you" or something like that.

It's like yeah yeah, what?! What's that you mumbling?! Oh ya, "Peace be with you" babes, sure, just slap your limp hands into my hand like you really mean to shake it and if you actually looked into my eyes while wishing me your blessings, you might see I'm not so interested in wishing you myself. Whooops... doesn't sound very Christian does it? By the way, I'm ok with you calling me pot or kettle.

So yeah, when it comes to things like this, I don't play ball.


Person with mike: Ok, turn to the person next to you and tell them that they are beautiful.

Me: (Turning to Ee Von and looking at her expectantly)

Ee Von: You're beautiful.

Me: Oooh... thankyouthankyou. (Turning to my right)

Small boy with glasses: (Looks up at me with his shy eyes) You're beautiful.

Me: Oooh... IknowIknow!

Ee Von: I think you just traumatized him.

Me: Hehehe... Don't care. He thinks I'm beautiful.


poor kid, to have such bad experience during his young time....sigh~~~~

oi! he encountered my beauty... he should be lucky!

I saw the bewilderment on his face. Poor, poor child...

dun care. he still thought i was beautiful. *smug smile*

mayb with the cross finger behind his back....*cheeky smile*

Post a Comment