Crazy workaholics 

I started out the week thinking, wahh... I'm so happening man... everyday of the week also got some appointment after work. At the end, I kena ditched twice a few hours before the appointments. Terrible people. Ditched me before I could cancel out on them first. Muahahah...

Work has been keeping me busy, but then again, what else is new right?

Classic statements of workaholic people in my company:-


"The good news is, when we (Malaysia) close shop, US is up! That means you can work 24 hours! That's good news!"

Err... no wonder we're screwed up.


"I think we need to work in shifts larh. You take the 9pm-11pm shift, I take the 11pm-1am shift and the other guy can take the 1am-3am shift. Like that we can make sure at least one of us are ready to respond to any emails that will come across during those times."

Try to con someone else my dear manager. I may be a workaholic but I'm not crazy.