Food lover 

So here's the classic question: Do you eat to live or do you live to eat?

Heh... mine is a strong aye to the former! The only person who shares the same sentiments as strongly (and quite crazily) as me is Gurjeet. Hmm... in fact, I think she influenced me to love food even more. That girl would get into classes during college days, in the morning, and sit down and declare she's hungry and start asking me where we would be having lunch!

But I've come to realise there really aren't many people that shares the same passion for food. And it's different you know. It's like you have a better appetite when you share a hearty meal with another food lover. E.g. I had lunch yesterday with two guys for loh shi fun and we shared one big pot of it between 3 people. 3 people. Gurjeet and I used to have one big pot between the two of us!!! After one and a half bowls of it and I was done. Just ain't the same.

And then I went out for dinner with another colleague at TGIF, and within 5 minutes I knew I wanted their Swiss Mushroom Burger and my colleague wanted me to share something with him because he was on a diet. Well, it's good he wants to control his weight and all, I don't have any complaints. It's just that it's been a long time since I had a decent meal with another food lover and I sorely miss Gurjeet. We ended up sharing my burger and salad between the two of us. Halfway eating the juicy Swiss Mushroom Burger I couldn't help feel a stab of resentment at my colleague as I looked at the other half of the burger on his plate. I don't wanna share, I wanna eat the other half too! And there I was, wolfing down my burger and getting my fingers all dirty from the yummy burger, and he was eating his with fork and knife! Boy, did I feel ladylike.

Heheh... there's no pleasing me is there? I pray and hope that colleague doesn't stumble on my blog! But just in case he does, I should add, that I did have a wonderful time during dinner with him!

And somehow I don't think it's a coincidence that I've dropped in weight since Gurjeet left for Australia. No more pigging out partner.