Since I started working in my company, I've been experiencing an extra intake of stress, and unfortunately, the evidence of it seems to take in the form of acne outbreak! It's not just me, I do see some of my peers having the same problem. So I feel a little relieved that it's not just me having the problem.
But unfortunately, I have added stress from my parents as well, because I never had any problem with pimples or acnes at all throughout high school and uni. My parents keep pointing to my face and telling me I should do something. Eeessh... so I finally went for facial treatment. I did go for one last month, but it didn't seem to have really good results, so this time, I decided to go for the professionals at Leonard Drake.
Wah liau wey... when they started the extraction process I thought I could cry! The lady was ruthless! Heartless I tell you! She pinched like she had a personal vendetta against my blackheads and I had to keep myself from hitting her head. Wa sey... I can still feel the pinch!
And now I'm left with angry red dots across my forehead, cheeks and chin and the facial treatments cost quite a bit, so I hope it'll be worth it. If they don't make me beautiful again after the pain they put me through I will seriously chiong sui hui they.
Share one thing with you....Instead of spending lots of time & $$$$ for the treatment....why not spending those hours of times sleeping and drink more water!!! Cheaper and efficient...!! Trust me!!!
Posted by
StephyQ |
11:12 AM
urhm... you think i like to waste my money just like dat ah? you think i also dunno drink more water, eat more fruits and vege and sleep more can help ah? if it were that efficient i wouldnt have to go do treatment larh.
Posted by
ee |
12:20 PM