I was sooo tempted to throw a letter at my boss during the first quarter in my current job role because that was the first time I experienced all these quarter end madness. I'm a little more prepared now for the second quarter, but it's still very tensed.So anyway, long story short... the last six months have felt incredibly mad. I'm sure some of my friends have felt the impact of it. Hehehe...
And I was sooooo ready to just go out and party once the quarter closed! And I'm so glad that the WC match between Germany - Argentina did not hinder most of my colleagues from not joining me in partying.

Joanne, me and Jeffrey. My management trainee buddies. Me just happy to be a posing lamp post between the two of them.
From left clockwise: Jeff, me, Sze Yee, Joanne and Melanie
Chintana, Arif and me. Photographer: Vinson - who is a manic professional photograher wannabe! His instructions before taking the picture, "Ok, I want you (me) to look at Arif like you're madly in love with him! But Arif, you are crazy for Chin! And Chin, you're into him!! Ok? Let's take the picture!!!" He also directed a lot of other pictures... boy, was he trigger happy!
eh the guy in front in the 1st pic - i know him!!
Posted by
§nóflèk |
10:30 PM