Nolarh, I didn't resign larh. We're all shifting to the new building at 1 Utama. Wheeee... new office! Away from the cramp and stuffy quarters they forced us to be in. The old building had its own charm, but it was sure getting run down.
My two pre-sales guys, Naga and Ming Tze. That's Naga's face just before he throws me another insult. Right at the end of the room are our lockers. Because we're sales, we are supposed to be mobile and have no fixed workstations. Instead they give us lockers.
This was taken a day before the last day. Me with Ridzuan and Hani.
Eng Wei on the left, Arif and a quarter of Juelle. The newbies of the department from the latest management trainee batch. They came in at just the right time... to do all the packing! Muahahaha...
Phoon still hard at work despite us having only half an hour left in the office before they chased us out. And you thought I was the only crazy workaholic. Hehe.
My team, missing 2 ladies. From left standing: Ming Tze (who has a funny face because the photographer was telling him to keep his eyes opened), Shirley, Jennifer, Naga, my boss Hon Chun, me, Jenny and Michelle.
Drinks at a nearby pub after officially leaving the old building to celebrate.
My colleagues and my biggest boss right in the front of the picture.
From left: Jason, Zam Zam, Adrian, me, Andrew and Jeffrey. I was just holding someone else's mug... really! :P Ok, so maybe I drank a wee bit of it.
Christina, one of the managers in the office. Us trying to convince her to quicken her drinking because she was taking an hour to finish a quarter of it. I really like her because she's so incredibly friendly and approachable. When I first transferred back to the HQ, she was one of the very few women who made me feel welcomed.
From left: SY Tan, Mano, Nazrul, me, Robert and Vincent. Yarh, if you noticed the ratio of the men to the women was 4:1. So they wanted me to grace the picture to add a little colour to it.
Jeff and me.