I badly need a break. Now that I'm not going to UK, I need to think up an alternate plan for my getaway. Well, I am going to Aussie, but I doubt that would be much of a break since I'm planning to spend every precious moments having fun with Gurjeet.
My soul's aching for a good, quiet break away from the city. I'm tempted to disappear for a few days alone, but doubt my parents would be happy with that. And I know just the place to disappear to. But disappearing alone will be quite a challenge since the place is inaccessible by public transport (I think), and with the latest episode with my car, not very keen on driving there by myself.
Luckily, there are already some people interested disappearing as well. Hope we'll manage to get the plans to take off.
I have the same feeling like you....if what you saying is what you proposed through the sms.....I would really love to join you for the hide....hope that there are nothing much for church during those time...!!!
Posted by
StephyQ |
6:37 PM