Hmm... noticed something? I haven't been blogging much. I've got lotsa thoughts running through my head but I don't feel like sharing them. Not like there would be much people interested anyway (Cue for affirmation :D).
Was reflecting on all the things that has happened since I entered into the official years of adulthood.
I was a pretty sad little child and I thank God for bringing me to where I am today. But the last three years has really been a period where He was shaping me to be the woman He wants me to be. The woman in the picture He paints is not beautiful but imperfect and flawed.
But it's not the beauty of the woman that captivates, but the vividness of the colors, the technique of the Master's brushing, the fine and minute details that so carefully dots the picture. It is not the painting that is astounding, but the Painter. The woman in the picture is not anything extraordinary or remarkable but the Painter makes her beautiful.
Three years ago, I only saw an empty canvas. A year passed and there were patches of color on the canvas. Another year passed and I saw the Painter bowing intensely over the canvas and His brush moving across the canvas in a faster more rapid pace. The third year and I see a picture of astounding beauty, of a woman not fully formed, but the beauty it promises already shines through.
Only with the Painter.
The Painter
Post a Comment