Recipe for weight loss 

I met up with an old friend for dinner today, and he commented that I've lost a lot of weight since he last saw me 6 months ago. In fact, he felt I looked much better when I more flesh at my cheeks. Which I couldn't quite disagree because I compared 2 pictures of myself, one that was thinner and the other chubbier, and I had to say I prefer the chubbier one much more!

But... unfortunately, though I never thought I would ever hear myself say it, I'm losing weight against my own will. I really never thought the day I could say that would come.

I thought I was actually putting on weight, but oddly enough, it seemed to be the opposite. I'll probably need to make sure I at least have proper meals and have just enough because I do not want to be too thin. Hehe... this I know I don't wanna be. I'll never be able to hold my head up anymore if I got too thin.

What, and be shapeless, flat-chested with long straight hair like so many of my kinswomen!? Sorry, don't mean to offend anyone. Just a joke me and Gurjeet share. But honestly, being thin is not a very attractive thing. Even for a guy.

Of course, I did have my 'fat' days. So I'm glad to be in the situation where I'm in now, where I'm between two extremes. So that's a pretty good thing. If you want to know my secret of losing weight without consciously doing it, try my regime:

* Work late
* Sleep late
* Stress
* Lose appetite
* Fall sick from too much stress and too little rest
* Gym

Guarantee lose at least 1 or 2 kg wan, if you follow it for at least 2 months.

Another way to keep fit and highly encouraged is....Fasting & Pray! 2 benefit, get fit and close relationship with GOD!!

"flat-chested "???? u??? Excuse me???

Post a Comment