Haha... I've not been very active in blog reading activities despite being active in blogging. :P And I just realised that Colin tagged me at his blog. Sorry brudder! Which reminds me, I still owe you an sms right?
Anyway, since I feel so indebted to Colin, as I rudely decided I was too lazy to reply his last sms, I shall oblige in err... doing whatever you call this:
AWESOME PEOPLE I WOULD WANNA MEET:
1. Nelson Mandela
2. Pope Benedict XVI (actually, doesn't matter which Pope. Just a Pope, 'cause I'm curious to know what's it like being a Pope. Like whether he really does have some special access to God or something)
3. Will Smith ('cause he's like so cool)
4. Annan Kofi (No, I don't think he's awesome, but I think he has an awesome responsibility and would like to know what kind of man carries such responsibility)
5. Saddam Hussein (Ok, he's not really awesome, but I'm curious to see what kind of man who has committed such awesome crimes against humankind)
THINGS I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT:
1. Jesus. (I hate to put this as my answer, especially since it feels like a default answer as a Christian. But, I would break down and have little reason to continue without Him)
2. My glasses
3. Books
4. Sleep
5. ThinkPad
I WISH I COULD:
1. Fly
2. Sing like a songbird
3. Live by a beach
4. Relive my final year at uni
5. Be debt free for the rest of my life
I WANT:
1. A Rottweiler, a pug and a cat (that lives happily together)
2. My own apartment/house
3. To live overseas for a number of years
4. To skydive
5. To learn horseriding
SONGS THAT I THINK ARE AWESOME:
1. Home - Michael Buble
2. Amazing Grace - John Newton
3. Somewhere Over the Rainbow - Harold Arlen & EY Harburg
4. In Christ Alone (The version that goes ... He is my light, my strength, my song...)
5. At The Foot of The Cross - One Hundred Hours
HOW I SEE MYSELF IN 10 YEARS:
1. Married with 2 kids and still slim... hehe
2. At the peak of my career
3. Having at least a secular masters in one hand, and dare I hope, my Masters of Christian Studies in the other
4. Coming to fruition to start fulfilling God's calling in my life (whatever that may be)
5. A little smarter
RANDOM FACTS:
1. I'm so lazy that I work late in the office because I am too lazy to pack up and drive home.
2. I prefer the forest/land because of how stable and controlled the ground is under my feet. The ocean and air (ie air activities - too lazy to explain) unnerves me a bit because I can't control it.
3. I luuurve fantasy books. Lores of distant lands and powerful mages. These are the kind of books that truly exercise the power of imagination.
4. I made 2 promises to myself as a kid; when I earn my own money, I will buy my own game console and collect comics. I now own an X Box and have started my own collection of comics. My childhood dreams are fulfilled.
5. Although I allow myself to work crazy hours during the weekdays, I do not and absolutely cannot work on weekends. My Saturdays are my Sabbath days and it infuriates me, absolutely infuriates me when people try to make me work on Saturdays. My temper will really turn foul and ruin my entire weekend.
MISCONCEPTIONS:
1. I enjoy attention. Well. I don't enjoy it all the time. I quite like being a wall flower, when I can do my own things and be who I am without anyone noticing. Everytime someone who is not my immediate friends call on me, I always jump and feel guilty, as if somebody's going to find fault with me.
2. I am hardworking. Lazing would be my first choice. But I'm a workaholic because I have to work and it's not because I'm a hardworker by nature. Ask my mom.
3. I am ambitious for stature and money. I don't sacrifice myself for anything so temporary. I've got a 10-20 year goal and the learning, experience and credibility to be gained through my company is important to that. It just so happens that with it comes the stature and money. But yes, I am ambitious.
4. I am arrogant. Hehehe... ok, I admit I might seem like a snob if you don't really know me. But I am really a nice person beyond the first impressions I give! Really!
5. I am serious. Yeah, well, I can be serious I suppose. But it really depends on who I am with. There's always the playful, mischievous child I was that is ready to takeover whenever she thinks she can.
Phew... that was harder than I thought it would be! And since I'm supposed to be tagging 5 other people to do this, I tag...
1. Chan Li Yuan
2. Hanie Chu-Chu
3. Ee Von
4. Hwok Lok
5. Sivin?
Been super busy nowadays...think have to hutang this tag until I'm free.....haha!! Which I don't know when...
Posted by
StephyQ |
4:24 PM
wow I got tagged!
Posted by
Sivin Kit |
12:18 AM