Hehehe... yes, they managed to brainwash me quite well. I'm as blue as it gets.
Anyway, back to the Go-Karting. Great great fun! The last time I did it was on the Subang tracks that wasn't as good as the Sepang one, which is the mini replica of the F1 track itself. Ahem... apparently one guy made the comment, "My balls literally shrunk when you cut and skidded ahead in front of me."
What did you expect, you want me to get on a go-kart and go for a stroll?
Actually, we had the event for our channel partners who all had great fun as well. The internal racing between the principals was held after the official event for the partners.
Oh oh, let me point out as well (just to boast), because there were so many of us, we raced in 2 heats. And I had the best lap time in my heat *beams with pride*. Admittedly, timing not as good as those in the 2nd heat, but the point is, I had the best time in my heat! Hehehe... I was facing tough challenge from my ASEAN manager throughout the whole time, and it was in the final lap we were in that he finally made a mistake and spun to allow me to overtake him and bagged the first place. Muahahah... good fun, go-karting.
Wao...I wan to play GO-Kart too....how much per race???
Posted by
StephyQ |
1:21 PM
i also dunno wan arh... first time i tried in sepang. must be about rm100 or something i think. maybe not that much larh, but i'm sure it'll be above rm50
Posted by
ee |
12:13 AM