But, anyway, back to Mike. He talked to me about the company, his experiences and was sitting beside me for as long as he could while I waited before he had to go. I was quite impressed with tcompany then, thinking how great it was that they had people my age who were so nice and good looking *ahem*. And I thought if there were more people like him, it would definitely be interesting working for the company. Well, the company scored in first impressions anyway.
Ooo... I feel my tummy giving gastric signals...
Anyway... back to Mike.
So I found out some months back he was leaving, and I was one of the very few who did on the basis that I kept it as strictly confidential. I didn't say a word to anyone ok! That goes to show I can keep secrets after all! Though I probably do that better than keeping appointments... ^_^
Anyway! Back to Mike!
So since we knew certain things about each other that no one else in the company did, we started to gossip a bit more in private conversations and the question of whether we were attached started. I wish we were. If only both of us felt the slightest tingle of attraction between each other. It's one of those weird situations where I find I am very good friends with very eligible, very good looking, very nice, very smart, very hardworking, very 'boyfriend/husband' material, and we both just don't feel the least bit attracted to each other. But thank God! Keeps from letting the friendship being disrupted.
So Mike left. One less friend to gossip with. :(
Sigh... ok, better get cracking at work. 6.30am on a public holiday. Gotta try to send off some mails before I get disconnected from the world again. Me going to my church retreat up in Cameron Highlands this long weekend! Another break for me!