Oooo... g'day mate! 

I was feeling under the weather on Tuesday so I rested at home. Wednesday, went back to office and was overwhelmed by the amount of work I had to catch up.

For about half a day, I kept wondering why my toe was hurting but focusing so hard on my work, I kept pushing the thought to the back of my head. After a few hours it finally occurred to me to look down at my toe that had been throbbing for a while and saw that it was bleeding. I must have struck my toe against something sharp, but I was so intent on getting as much things cleared that it never registered.

Today, I'm still racing to get as much work cleared because tomorrow night, well, technically Saturday morning at 1am I'm on my way to Australia! Yay!

But err... but the amount of work I had to catch up just because I was on MC for one day is enough for me to consider doing some bare minimum work even when I'm in Australia. I get at least a 100 mails a day. Trying to clear at least 500 mails when I get back doesn't sound fun to me.

I quite boring huh. Always talking about work only.

er...ya..quite boring..this is like a "Eewei's working life" bloggie already =P

and bout the tagging thingy, hehehe maybe some other time =P

Yeah...it's quite boring if life is all about work....looking forward for your sharing about ur AUSSIE trip.......GR~~~ u missed my bday again.....

Post a Comment