Poor me... 

You know what I feel right now? I feel listless. That's how I feel the week will be like. Numb. Tired. Going through the motion of surviving.

Last week my manager and I started our week wanting to have a go at each other's throats. This week, we started it amicably. He was very calm, and acted on some of my input I gave end of last week. He didn't react negatively when I presented my poor sales report. I couldn't even feel relieved. I just felt... numb.

My vertical manager reminded me of a call I had to join as a result of my manager thrusting additional responsibilities on my shoulders and I nearly wanted to cringe. But I still felt numb, but was still thankful when I remembered I had to see a customer, and since we agreed my priority was to sell, I escaped the call.

Numb. That's how I feel now. I don't want to go to sleep because I don't feel like it. I feel like just staring at my screen until my head grows too heavy and my body can no longer take the abuse anymore and...

Ahhh... screw it. Such a waste of time wallowing and feeling sorry for myself. Sorry folks, gotta keep moving on.